I plan to join Melissa and the others for the Days of Christmas link up. For the first day of Christmas, we have SNOW!
Around here, we LOVE snow days!
Without exception!
The foot (give or take a few inches) we received overnight was put to good use!
Kaite loves wearing her hat! In fact, she took her nap with it on! I think maybe she was "Dreaming of a White Christmas!"
Daddy went in to work a little later than usual so that he could play with the little ones first.
They thanked him repeatedly!!!
The foot (give or take a few inches) we received overnight was put to good use!


3 comments:
Hey! I came over from...well, I'm not sure how I got here, but I thought I would say "hey." I don't care much for oatmeal, although my children like it. (Speaking of which, it's time to make another batch. Hmmm.) We all like snow, though!! Down here in Georgia, we don't get much, so we thoroughly enjoy it when we get it.
We love snow and oatmeal. The girls and their parents look like they are enjoying there snow day. Kaite is so cute in her hat.
Lately, oatmeal has been one of the few things that I've been able to eat. I like it with white sugar and milk - I've never tried adding butter, I'll have to try that next time! Maybe I'll feel like joining in on the Days of Christmas before it's completely over....
Post a Comment