Monday, November 29, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Well, finally I am back--I mean back on schedule. Mostly anyway. =) Two weeks ago today was moving day. In some ways it seems like yesterday and in others, like forever! I am so glad to be settled again! I even have the Christmas decorations up, the cards addressed and most of the presents wrapped! I love getting a head start so I can relax and enjoy the holidays with my sweet family. While I was painting, cleaning, and rearranging furniture, the kids were still entertaining us with their Tiny Talk: Kammy age 4, while enjoying an early morning snuggle with mommy, "I just love these good old days, don't you mommy?"


Kammy: "I wish we had never moved here!"


Me: "I thought you wanted to move here?"

Kammy: "Yes, but the doorknobs are soooo ugly!"


Kalli age 8, after receiving none of the 8 inches of predicted snow, "The weatherman sure has a weird imagination!"


Kammy age 4, after several days of cleaning and repairs on the new house, "They sure let this place get run-down, didn't they daddy?"


Kammy age 4, when asked why the chicken crossed the road, "Um, duh! Because there were no cars coming!"

Kammy was helping daddy put her bed up and noticed it was going against the wall she said, "That way if my bed is by the wall only half of me will worry about falling out!"

This one is from momma, and even though I'm not so tiny, sometimes tired mommies do the funniest things. I had pulled an all-nighter, knowing that I can get much more done when the tinies are sleeping. I did too, but in the morning after my shower, I sprayed hairspray under my arms instead of deoderant!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Cindy

Wow! You have been one very busy lady. I can't believe you would pull an all nighter, though! I would feel like I was going to die if I did that.
Your girls do say the cutest things, I love the one about the ugly door knobs. Hahahah! Four year olds really are hilarious! Your baby is so cute in the photo above with the doll on her shoulders.
Hugs, Cindy

LifeAtTheCircus.com

Those are some great quotes...what cuties!!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27