...to have a pink and black bathroom I guess. I have had one for 14 years now.
I just made the shower curtain. I LOVE it!
I finally got a chalk marker and wrote on the chalkboard frame.
Can you find the pictures of hubby and I as babies? How about the "new daddy" frame which includes a pic of my daddy with his baby girl and a picture of hubby with each of his new baby girls? Somewhere there is a photo of hubs and I on our first date and also a photo of the stamp which was on the very first letter he sent me.
P.S. I'm linking up for Charity's Finished Object Friday.

5 comments:
I like using pictures as well..I just gotta learn how to make it look good like yours <3 lol
Very pretty!
Where's the tutorial for your shower curtains? :) I would love one!!!!!
Hhmm...I would have to think on that one, Kristi. Not sure how to explain it. ;)
Such a pretty bathroom... Love the curtain!! I agree with Kristi - we need a tutorial! :)
Post a Comment