Thursday, December 2, 2010

2nd Day of Christmas

I first tasted Almond Roca when I was about 8. My mom did the same thing I do to my kids, "Oh honey, I don't think you would like that." Almond Roca is sort of a grown-up sort of candy and I am not much for candy period. Especially chocolate. I LOVED Almond Roca! I still do! When we moved out of our house a few weeks ago, my sweet neighbor brought me an ENORMOUS tub of Roca! The amazing thing was that she had NO idea it was my favorite. While I am loving it here, I am missing all my neighbors across town and thinking of them as I eat my Roca.=)
Click here for a quick easy Almond Roca cookie bar recipe.
And here for more fun Days of Christmas posts.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous

I am so happy for you that you got snow, it looks like the girls enjoyed it tremendously. I, too, LOVE almond roca, it is my all time FAVORITE! How nice that you were gifted with some, isn't God GOOD!?!
I am going to check out the recipes, I often make the saltine cracker variety for Christmas, I end up eating most of it. But it is a real winner at parties.
Hugs, Cindy

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27