Sunday, December 5, 2010

5th day of Christmas

"Come over to my house this Christmas, and bring the kids!"
....God. I love church ornaments. This is one of my favorites! In fact, someday I'd like to have a whole collection of them.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cindy

I am loving your "Days of Christmas", you have such creative ideas.
I love churches, too. They aren't easy to collect though, I have found. Yours is lovely, is your tree pink or is it just the light? Very pretty photo!
Hugs, Cindy

RicKaren

Thank you for the sweet comment, Cindy! Yes, the tree is pink. It is just a little one I got for the bedroom. I got it a few years ago at Walmart.

Pauline

Lovely ornaments. I've never seen anything like this here.
Blessings

RicKaren

Pauline, it is several years old. I'm not even sure where I got it anymore. Maybe Kohl's department store?

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27