~Caramel Apple Gingerbread Cake~
I saw this recipe a while back on Tidy Mom and knew I needed to try it. It was incredibly simple, which I am all for especially at this busy time of year. Don't let the box and can ingredients scare you though, it received five stars from my hubby! While I am more of a toffee and caramel type of gal, I have to admit that it does taste quite Christmas-ey!~Caramel Apple Gingerbread Cake~
1 package gingerbread mix
1 can apple pie filling
Caramel flavored icecream topping
whipped cream
Heat oven to 350*
Grease a 9X13 inch glass pan.
Prepare gingerbread mix according to cake directions on box.
Fold in apple pie filling.
Put in pan and bake 30-35 minutes.
Allow to cool about 30 minutes.
Top with caramel topping, whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.


1 comments:
Yummy! That sounds good, I made gingerbread, from scratch, last week and we ate it hot with whipped topping on it. I froze half of it, it would be good heated up and served with whipped topping and the caramel topping over that! I was trying to come up with something and this is it! Thanks so much for the idea.
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment