Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

So, I am running late today but I have been busy with the tiny people. Yesterday, Kammy and Kayla had well child checkups along with routine immunizations. They also got the flu shot (which I am now regretting). They have a great doctor who did not push it on me--I chose it because we have always had them and done quite well with them in the past. This year's included the H1N1 though and they seem to have gotten a little sick from them--especially at first. I am very thankful that they are better this evening. Of course, Kayla was very brave for her shots, but so was Kammy. She cried real tears, but didn't make a sound! Kayla is still so petite and remains in the 7th percentile for weight. Meanwhile, Kammy is in the 87th! Kayla and Kammy enjoyed some special time together even if it did include some rather unpleasant events. They are really quite good about making even the difficult times special. I am proud of them!

Now for some of the funnies:
Yesterday at the doctor, Kammy told him she had quite a sweet tooth and then proceeded to show him which one it was.
Kammy: "Dr. Hammer, my nostriles don't work very well." She's has had a few sniffles lately and I guess thought the doctor ought to know about it.
Kaite has been playing dollies a lot lately and the other day her dolly was saying, "waaa, waaa" a lot and she was saying, "shhh, shhh" a lot. I guess she finally got tired of it because she sighed, took her dolly and threw her in the closet and shut the door!
My girls rather dislike unloading the dishwasher, so the other day I caught them washing and drying all the dishes by hand so that they would not have to mess with that unpleasant chore.
Kammy: "Mommy, I want one of those bending computers for christmas!" (laptop)
Kammy: "My legs are so tired of moving my feet around all day!"
Kammy, while snuggling by the fire with mommy and watching it snow: "I just love these good old days, don't you mommy?"
Linking up for tiny talk again!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Tracey M.

Visiting from over at Not Before 7...
These are so great, I don't know which is my favorite. I like that she showed the doctor her sweet tooth! And then Kammy talking about her legs being tired from moving her feet all day. Just adorable.

KathyB.

Sweet, sweet post! I hope you are able to remember these very precious sayings. What lovely daughters you have, and what lovely parents you are~

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27