Monday, January 9, 2012

What about January?

All my Christmas stuff is packed away and love is starting to bloom.
I made a new mossy wreath to hang in my living room window between my new curtains.
It was tremendously hard to get a good picture against the sunlight in the window.
I had a valance here before and it looked like a cafe window. Now it looks like a hotel room window. :) Hhmm.....
Here is a close up of the pattern. It's quite vintage. In my teenage years I would have found it very ugly, but in my 30's. I'm lovin' it! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cindy

Your framed "love" is very pretty, as is the wreath. Your new curtains are beautiful!!! I love the pattern on them. Funny how our taste changes through the years. Maturity is a beautiful thing.
I hope you are feeling better, I was wondering about you, then I came over only to discover that I had missed one of your posts altogether! Did the test and your doctor ever determine what is wrong in your body?
Have a beautiful day, love and hugs, Cindy

Brittany

Love the new curtains!

The Dickinsons

Love the fun pic at the top of your blog. And your Love theme and curtains are nice! =)

~Heather~

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27