Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A very big little girl!

Our little cowgirl is getting all grown up on us. Six. Where do the years go? Kammy was a big surprise and one of the best ones ever! She was the easiest baby. Ever. Feedings, baths, bedtime and naps were a breeze--at least by comparison. It seemed she was practically born on a schedule. Sort of made me forget what most babies are like and tricked us into having another one. =)
I thoroughly enjoyed taking her birthday pictures today. It was cold out, so we hurried. I think they were the fastest pictures ever, but I thought they turned out great for all that! Kammy loves to be outside so she was happy as was Rancher!She was sweet and cooperative--as usual--love a kid who's willing to indulge my photographic whims.Kammy has always been our little country girl, maybe that has something to do with her easy going personality.We tried to wait until it was a little bit warm and sunny, and then we ended up with shadows. I thought this one turned out pretty cool though, shadows and all!
No, it didn't snow, but JoAnn's sells snow. =)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Connie Snodgrass

Aww! She is so sweet and cute! Happy Birthday, Kammy!

The Dickinsons

Happy Birthday to your girl! Cute pics! Fun snow! =)

We have 2 kids having a birthday this week too! =)

~Heather~

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27