Christmas cookies are a tradition at our house, but they are so much more...
They are time spent together....
They are learning....
They are patience and anticipation....
They are the reward of a task completed....
They are "Mmmm...."
Christmas cookies are a tradition at our house, but they are so much more...
They are time spent together....
They are learning....
They are patience and anticipation....
They are the reward of a task completed....
They are "Mmmm...."
3 comments:
You are so right, cookies are all of that. I remember making cookies with my children's help and the last time I was at my daughters house, her daughter begged me to make cookies with her help, so we did. She is seven and so much more proficient with measuring and adding and breaking eggs than I thought she would be. It's the making of memories that is so important for me anymore. I'm only 53, but already I feel like all I have are my memories to look over and enjoy again and again. I'm thankful for them, though.
Hugs, Cindy
Hugs, Cindy
Cute! Fun pics! =)
In our home our kitchen is the family hang-out. There's always something yummy coming from there! In fact, we're heading there right now to make some yummy memories! =)
I hope and pray you are feeling better!
~Heather~
Sweet post!
Post a Comment