As mentioned in the previous post, Rancher got to come home! He even went camping with us! He is doing better, but has been one sick doggie and was left so weak and tired from the poisoning and blood loss. When we first brought him home, he ran round the fence line here sniffing and then laid down in the grass and did a happy little back roll. I think he was quite relieved when his "guys" finally were called inside for bed. He felt it was his duty to follow tham around the yard and his legs kept giving out on him! He has medicine to take twice daily, and since he gets it wrapped in meat, he helps us remember it!The photo below was just after we picked Rancher up at the hospital. He and his girl were very happy to be back together!

Kammy: "Momma, your BBQ sauce rocks the house!"
Kaite has heard her guys saying, "No fair!" Only she didn't quite hear it right. Now she is walking around the house saying, "Nose Hair! Nose Hair!"
Kammy: "Momma, your BBQ sauce rocks the house!"
Kaite has heard her guys saying, "No fair!" Only she didn't quite hear it right. Now she is walking around the house saying, "Nose Hair! Nose Hair!"
Kammy walks around the house saying her ABC's and sometimes we also spell things so KAite won't "hear" us. Kaite has taken to repeating letters now as well and as luck would have it, the 2 letters that are her favorite are, "BS, BS" she will walk around half the day saying it. Oh, dear!
Bedtime and Kammy: "Is my chocolate milk all ready to go to tummy Heaven?"
I was putting brand new pj's on Kaite one night (she had never seen them before). I said, "Grandma got these for you." Kaite: "Oh. Gramma MUCH me!" (looks down, pats jammie legs) "Nice. Really nice!" ("Much" is Kaite's little word for love.)
One night we pulled into Wendy's drive-thru and Kaite says, "Yippee, Yippee, yay, yay! Frossy choc-ate mine!"
Kammy awoke one morning crying because she did not want to wake up~she was having a good dream about horses.
Bedtime and Kammy: "Is my chocolate milk all ready to go to tummy Heaven?"
I was putting brand new pj's on Kaite one night (she had never seen them before). I said, "Grandma got these for you." Kaite: "Oh. Gramma MUCH me!" (looks down, pats jammie legs) "Nice. Really nice!" ("Much" is Kaite's little word for love.)
One night we pulled into Wendy's drive-thru and Kaite says, "Yippee, Yippee, yay, yay! Frossy choc-ate mine!"
Kammy awoke one morning crying because she did not want to wake up~she was having a good dream about horses.


3 comments:
It made me so sad to hear that Racher might not make it! I wanted to cry right along with the girls! I am so glad that he is finally on the mend. What would a ranch do without their top security?:)
I really chuckled over these, I love what new talkers say. So glad Rancher is recovering, it's wonderful news!
Your girls are just darling and the things they come up with are really comical. I love reading these posts, makes me wish I could remember all the cute things that my kids said many years ago.
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment