Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Campout Pics

This first picture speaks for itself. We were able to pick Rancher up from the vet on Thursday evening. Friday, he went camping with us. He was very weak and tired, and for hus own good he spent most of his time in a doggie crate. He is on Vitamin K for another week yet, but he is feeling much better! Kammy was of course, one happy, happy girl!
Miss Kaite loves camping. Perhaps it is because mommy lets her get as dirty as she pleases. Mommy says, "God's dirt is not nearly as dirty as Walmart's dirt!" Kaite has neatness in her genes though, and loves to have her hair combed and nails clipped. Camping is not the time for exceptions to those rules either--not for Kaite!Below is Kaite sporting one of the kids crafts. Campfire caps complete with roasting sticks.Another craft we did was stick vases. They turned out pretty cute and you can't get much more economical either.The sunset Saturday evening was breathtaking.And who doesn't love the campfire? Here, my hubby had just added another log, or in this case, most of a tree.Sunday Morning. Some of the kiddos.Our FamilyKammy and baby Benjamin.Kammy feeding deer in the wild. This little girl LOVED animals and cried because we couldn't take a deer home with us!For more pictures of our local church campout you can go to our church blog here http://www.freewebs.com/treasurevalleypnc/apps/blog/show/8199206-some-2011-campout-photos

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous

It looks like you all had a wonderful time. I'm so glad Rancher is doing better. We had a dog die several years ago and our entire family say on the bed and cried. I'm glad Rancher pulled through.

Cindy

I am SO happy to see that Rancher is recovering so well. Please tell his girl that I was praying for Rancher over the weekend, every time I thought of him, I prayed for him. God loves little girls and thus, he loves her pets.
Your camping out looks like such fun! I miss that, we did that when we lived in BC, our whole district had a camp out camp meeting. Thankfully we finally got a trailer and used it for two years, then we moved!
Hugs, Cindy

Crystal

Looks like you all had a lovely time, I reallyy loved the pictures!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27