I came up a little "empty" this week as far as Tiny Talk quotes go. I think I was just busy and didn't pay attention...shame on me! I guess I will be enjoying the things other's children have said this week. I do have some really darling (I think) pictures though.
Kaite is baby-girl #4 to wear this sweet little daisy dress. We called her our little daisy, but we all know what a "doozy" our daisy can be! I decided that she will be a WONDERFUL mother someday--with her ability to operate on 5 hours of sleep! She just doesn't seem to need as much sleep as the rest of her family.
In this internet age, whether you are blog-hopping, dress shopping or doing research for a school project, you do a lot of "ex-ing out" of things you are finished with or just aren't satisfied with. I was thinking this week, that life really is not quite that easy. It doesn't come with "Ctrl Alt Del" though sometimes it might be nice if it did. When Kammy first began to notice the little red "ex" in the upper right hand corner, she tried to use it in her life--wherever it came in handy. For instance, we would tell her to eat her lunch or pick up her toys and she'd say, "I ex'd out of that!"
Kaite is baby-girl #4 to wear this sweet little daisy dress. We called her our little daisy, but we all know what a "doozy" our daisy can be! I decided that she will be a WONDERFUL mother someday--with her ability to operate on 5 hours of sleep! She just doesn't seem to need as much sleep as the rest of her family.
In this internet age, whether you are blog-hopping, dress shopping or doing research for a school project, you do a lot of "ex-ing out" of things you are finished with or just aren't satisfied with. I was thinking this week, that life really is not quite that easy. It doesn't come with "Ctrl Alt Del" though sometimes it might be nice if it did. When Kammy first began to notice the little red "ex" in the upper right hand corner, she tried to use it in her life--wherever it came in handy. For instance, we would tell her to eat her lunch or pick up her toys and she'd say, "I ex'd out of that!"

5 comments:
Sweet little girl!
Hi Karen,
I don't know how I missed so many of your posts, but I did. I'm so sorry. I read through all of the ones that I missed, didn't leave any comments on them though.
I hope and pray that all is well with you, sounds like you've had some bad news. I've had some really rough roads to travel in my life and the two things that helped were simply holding on to God's hand, tighter than ever and knowing that people cared. I care, even though I don't know you personally, I still care.
Your little Katie is SO cute and so sweet, one day soon, she will be ex'ing out of things too. They grow up so fast.
Love and hugs, Cindy
LOL...if only we could "x" out of things. That is such a funny use of technology in real life...maybe it can become a verb too, the way google has... :)
Adorable pictures! Found you through the hope! New follower here! Come visit me and follow back if you can! :)
She is so precious!
Post a Comment