This place we are living is literally crawling with birds--or would that me flying? We have so enjoyed them! We have seen sparrows, doves, wood-peckers, camp-robbers, wrens, and more recently, robins! It's still cold and wintery here -- in fact, we have had snow the last several days. That has not stopped the robins though. I guess they know that spring is coming regardless of how it looks or feels. I counted 22 of them in my backyard today. I took a few pictures today, from the IN-side of my kitchen window.
We received some bad/sad news today and I am especially loving the above photo and poem! Then below, some from the 'lighter side'.

We received some bad/sad news today and I am especially loving the above photo and poem! Then below, some from the 'lighter side'.





1 comments:
I was out shoveling snow this morning and was shocked to hear birds chirping. I love that sounds and can not wait for spring time!
Post a Comment