I'm joining Not Before 7 for Tiny Talk Tuesday. I love hearing the things kids say and mine are always saying something to make me smile. Okay......so sometimes the things they say can make us blush as well, but we won't go there today. :) Last night, Kammy, age 4 was trying to convince me that she NEEDED some icecream for a bed-time snack. We had already had strawberry shortcake, so I was kind of doing my thing and ignoring her pleas. She got my attention though, when she sighed real big and said, "I used to act just like you mommy......when I was 3!"
Then, this morning, I opened the refrigerator to find a straw in the cream. I guess a little someone around here likes cream huh?

4 comments:
Hilarious!! I wonder how you acted Karen? And how does she know : )
That's too cute!
Manuela
Well, she told you, didn't she?! Too cute.
"used to act like you"...LOL! I love the things that kids say. What a cutie.
Welcome to TTT!
Post a Comment