Kalli requested a barbie cake for her birthday so I tried my hand at making one. It turned out pretty cute although personally, I would have had more fun with fondant. :) Kalli is not a fondant fan though, and it was her birthday after all! I love the happy look on her face. If God enjoys making his children smile as much I do, then it is no wonder he showers us with so many blessings!
This is my favorite birthday piccy...it's just so 'Kalli'

So happy to get her '8' doll!
Showing Kaite her Liv doll who has wigs to change. Later in the evening, I heard Kammy ask Kalli if she could change her earwig. (For those who may not know, an earwig is a nasty bug we have out here).
We blind-folded her and gave her all her fancy stuff!
This is my favorite birthday piccy...it's just so 'Kalli'
So happy to get her '8' doll!
Showing Kaite her Liv doll who has wigs to change. Later in the evening, I heard Kammy ask Kalli if she could change her earwig. (For those who may not know, an earwig is a nasty bug we have out here).
We blind-folded her and gave her all her fancy stuff!







0 comments:
Post a Comment