
Monday, May 17, 2010
Sisters...
Indulge me in a sappy mother's moment here this morning. I love watching my girls' relationship with one another. In my own opinion, I have been blessed with four of the sweetest little girls on earth. Oh sure...they are human and they have their days when they can't seem to get along no matter what, but I love the cameraderie they share. Kayla getting a bowl of cereal for Kammy or a bottle for Kaite, Kalli helping Kammy buckle her shoes or tying the bow on Kayla's dress. Even Kammy can 'zip Kalli up' or run and fetch a diaper for Kaite. Kayla and Kalli whispering secrets (perhaps about mom...) or sharing the latest happening from the book they are reading, Kalli reaching for Kammy's hand as they skip out to collect the mail for me, or Kammy planting a kiss on the top of Kaite's little head. They are teaching babycakes the value of close sister ties too...she is learning to show her love in sweet little ways like a sticky cheerios hug or slobbery kiss and a tiny voice that croons a soft "awwww". So maybe it's because I never had a sister, but I think sisters are one of God's nicest gifts!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27

0 comments:
Post a Comment