Learning to write narrative paragraphs.
The following photograph basically means that my husband is happy and that I will be finding sprinkles on my kitchen floor until July 4th. Memories and messes are made when littles help make and decorate peanut butter eggs.
Somebunny loves their doggie.
The cup tells the truth:
"First I drink the coffee and then I teach the kids."
I love seeing my students develop their own style of penmanship.
I love going calling with this man. We say anything and nothing, we sing, we pray, we do life's road together.
Beautiful Montana. I missed the main man while he was here overnight for work, but he knows my love of photography and brought me many lovely ones.
Crescent rolls shaped like carrots and filled with egg salad.
Sunday night fellowship.
My flowers are so beautiful this spring. Some of these bulbs were in baskets we got for mom's service and some were given by a lady in our church for the children to plant in remembrance of grandma. My peeps definitely know my love language!
I've developed somewhat of a carrot addiction evidently. I'm diggin' them on my Easter mantle. They came from Target's Dollar Spot, Family Dollar and Grocery Outlet. Nothing fancy, just fun stuff collected over the years.
I had the pleasure of getting pictures of this newbie "camp meeting evangelist" recently. He's a bit nervous about preaching his first camp this summer, but I know he will do a great job with God's help. I'm excited to see and meet new friends and listen to my fav preach. The kids are thrilled that they all get to go along and we also get to spend some time in DC and visit just a bit with the Colorado grandparents on this trip.
P.S. Isn't he handsome???













0 comments:
Post a Comment