Dog Tired!!
We have 6 baby caterpillars in a jar eating, growing and getting fat. They will soon become cocoons and transform into butterflies. This is a school project and is in preparation for our Easter Program, "I'm a New Creation." Kaderick drew this picture last week and I loved the message and had to share with his "fans."
Kammy with her new lesson pony, Autumn.
Kaderick: Lets play legos daddy.
Rick: Okay, go get them and we’ll play in the living room.
Kaderick: Why in the living room?
Rick: Because mommy is there.
Kaderick: So??? ...
Rick: She’s my wife. I want to be with her.
Kaderick: You’re disgusting.
Rick: Okay, go get them and we’ll play in the living room.
Kaderick: Why in the living room?
Rick: Because mommy is there.
Kaderick: So??? ...
Rick: She’s my wife. I want to be with her.
Kaderick: You’re disgusting.
This is a common scene on Sunday afternoons. Not at all unlike my own childhood with the same great man. Time is such a precious investment and there is nothing like reading to children,
Taking a break after washing windows. Loving the spring breezes rocking me gently as I gaze at the bright blue sky and puffy clouds.
Kammy on a drawing job.
First grill-out of spring 2019. The steaks were delicious, there was a hint of spring rain scent on the air and the weather was perfect.
Daddy and his little riding iron horses.
Little Cowboy. He never complains of boredom when on "Papa's farm,"
Just an ordinary school day, but how I love the magic of ordinary days.












0 comments:
Post a Comment