Sunday, April 14, 2019

Palm Sunday and More

Blessed is He who Comes in the Name of the Lord!
Welcome Holy Week...
What a Wonderful time of rejoicing and celebrating our
Living Saviour!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
The weather has been just perfect lately and we have taken full advantage of it, working in the yard and getting the garden tilled and ready for planting. We've had lots of rain this spring and everything is sooo lovely and green!
 
 
The little animal in the foreground is “Charlie.” He is a hamster and was desperately wanted. Grandma bought him for Kaderick a couple of years ago and he was always a favorite. Since grandmas move to heaven Charlie never gets far from Kadericks side.
 
 
You know you’re a mom when your weekly (every Sunday afternoon) purse cleaning yields rocks and bacon. You never know when you might get hungry during church, you also never know what you’ll find in a moms purse!
 
 
 
If you know me, you know that I LOVE home. Be it ever so humble, there's just no place like home! As a home-maker, I have tried to make every home a little haven and it's really all of our very favorite place to be. Rick has to travel some for business and always comments how glad he is to be home. I'd rather be here puttering around than anywhere else. The littles never want to leave and the big girls are always happy to return after a day at work. I love how pretty and welcoming it looks with all the spring flowers and new green life. Anyway, I said all that to say that I've been pondering lately how welcoming and beautiful our heavenly home must be!!
"....Loved ones there to welcome me, but His sweet face will be the first I see. When my journeys over I am going home!"
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27