Sunday, July 8, 2018

Scenes from America's Birthday Party

 
 
One of my Favorite times of year and favorite holidays. I know, I say that every season and every holiday....I guess I just get a "BANG" out of living!
 
 
Small town parades are the BEST! Kaderick has learned that the candy is amazing and plentiful. He planned ahead this time and brought has large backpack to collect.
 
 
Everyone had the whole day off work, so that made it an extra fun family day!
 
 
Grandma was one block from the parade and said she wasn't going. "Too sick." So, my oldest girls got the wheel chair and said she was going. I don't think we heard the words sick or tired the rest of the day. 
 
 
These homemade ice-cream making boys are my heroes!
 
 
There's that back pack! Running over with SUGAR. Don't worry, what doesn't get given out at Halloween this fall, mom will make last until next July 4th.
 
 
Kalli and I made these simple with festive Oreo Pops to go with the ice-cream. In the photo you will see Rick's little toy fire truck. I love using it in my seasonal décor.
 
 
Kaite's traditional "star" hair. She always looks forward to this.
 
 
We grilled out on the patio later in the day. The weather has been amazing all spring and summer....just perfect temps. July 4th was the last day of that for a while though. The 5th we hit triple digits and more of the same is forecasted throughout the rest of July.
 
 
Thumbs up for the country, the president and the fact that mom let you have an Oreo Pop!
 
 
Something important to remember even now with so many "authority" voices calling in so many directions. We must not get our eyes on people and we must keep them on Jesus.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27