Sunday, September 3, 2017

Fear Not, Little Flock

 
 
I've read this verse many times, and it has been a favorite of mine for a long time, but when I read it this morning, I heard it in words to a song. Sunday mornings in the parsonage are not leisurely, so I had to rush off, but I couldn't wait to get some free time to jot down my thoughts this afternoon. I don't expect it to mean to you what it meant to me, but I love when others share their blessing with me, so I wanted to share with you. I wanted a picture to go with it, so I used google and found one without a copyright and added in the words. 
 
 
You may have to click on the photos to enlarge them. Pictures 1,2,3 are verses and the 3rd is the chorus.
 

 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27