Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day


I'm posting a few Mother's Day photos in no particular order because it's Mother's Day evening and I'm taking it easy.
Wink Wink.


I had some old leaky hoses that I cut up and made these fun wreaths for some special ladies in my life~my church ladies!


My gang and I. I'm so thankful God allowed me the privilege of Motherhood. I am so very blessed!


This lady gave me the gift of life and taught me how to live! I love her! Also my mother-in-law who gave life to the love of mine!


We planned a Mother's Day picnic, but it was quite chilly, so we had an "indoor picnic" complete with buffalo chicken wraps, deviled eggs, and lemon dessert cups.


I love the little exhausted fairy in a coffee cup that my kiddos gave me! I also got lots of pretty flowers for outside (another post) from my hubby and lilac bushes from my parents!


Kalli made most of our Mother's Day dinner, but she let me pick and I chose renal diet friendly lemon dessert for my mom!

That's it! Nothing fancy--just a nice relaxing day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27