It's hard to believe that it's been 20 years. Time really does fly when you're having fun! We were able to get away overnight and part of a couple of days to celebrate. Of course we had an amazing time. He's still my favorite person with which to spend my time. The older we get the more we realize what a scary thing marriage is--it's a big deal, a big risk and when you get it right it's totally worth celebrating! I told my husband while we were away that I don't want flowers when I pass away....I want a post-it-note that says, "We celebrated while she was here!" And I totally mean that....enjoy your loved one while they are here!
20 YEARS!
240 months!
1,043 weeks!
7,305 days!
175,320 hours!
10,512,000 minutes!
630,720,000 seconds (and each one counts!)
5 Amazing Kids!
Zero regrets!
Countless memories!
Immeasurable love!
Faith in ONE Faithful God!
Together is the best place to be and the best is yet to come!


0 comments:
Post a Comment