He even built our very own Trump Tower--right here in Idaho!
When I inquired as to the meaning of all this, I learned that he is playing Donald Trump. He said he spent the day building a wall around the whole United States (the fireplace). After that, he signed documents and kissed his wife (I got the kiss). Now he's taking a break because he was very tired but wouldn't stop building the wall. He is having "coffee" and doing a thumbs up because he got so much done. I didn't get a picture, but his flag (that you better not burn) is a pair of his sisters underwear. Another sister has been highly criticized because she refused to pledge to said flag.
Of course the press arrived and took photos. I hope I reported accurately, but stay tuned to his twitter just in case I got it all wrong.
PS....I love his little imagination.




0 comments:
Post a Comment