Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tiny Talk Update

The girls are talking about how they each have three sisters. Kaderick looked around and said, "Me have four."
Seriously?!?! He's barely two and a half.

We went to God and Country fireworks last night, so tonight we decided to stay home, but the sounds of the night lured us out. It was fun walking the neighborhood watching the sky light up all around the valley. Kaite said, "It sounds like God is popping lots of bubble wrap tonight."

My son just told his grandma that he would trade his momma for one red jelly bean!
 
Daddy, whatcha doin?
Putting sulfur on the grass.
Why?
To balance the ph level and help get rid of fungus.
Ph level? Does that mean ponies and horses level?

 
"Bored is not when you don't HAVE anything to DO, it's when you don't want to DO anything you HAVE to."
(Summer Vacation with small children.)

First of all, this is no reflection on any religious organization. I'd tell the same funny stories about my own church and I think you all know that.
Now that we have that out of the way, on with the story.
We now live nearby a couple of churches. One is Mormon, or LDS. We mentioned to the kids that LDS stood for "Latter Day Saints."
Kalli, with her dry wit said, "Why wait till the latter days, if you're gonna be a saint, just do it now and be NDS."

Kaderick was siting on my lap, having some mommy time when he apologetically said, "I sorry mommy, I need to go play for a lil bit. I be right back."
He's all rough and tumble boy, but he also has a kind, gentle, loving spirit. He reminds me of his daddy. ❤

Kaite to Kammy: I think it would make a lot of people, including Butterscotch (Kammy's stuffed horse) and Jesus, happy if you would be a nice sister and play what I want to play.

When I was getting ready to put Kaderick down for his nap, he saw me close the blinds and said, "Hey! Why you turn off the blinds!?" I didn't want to say the bad sleep word, so told him it was to keep the sun out of our eyes. He said, "Sit on floor, so sun won't be in yours eyes!"

Part of Kalli's chat to Kayla this morning:
Well my toast is gone, I hear Kade, and you are tired of me, so I must, though with a heavy heart, depart thither to brush the fine specimans of my mouth! Adieu, fair sister, Adieu!
And Kayla Bork, "Sigh.....goodbye, Kalli!"

My big girls and I ran away tonight for some girl time, leaving the littles with daddy. Kammy met me at the door and said, "Oh good, you're home! I couldn't live like this."
She was joking of course....like she had to do all the work and take care of her little sis and bro.

Kaderick wanted chocolate so I reminded him that he could not have it. Oh yeah, he says. Then at the checkout he pointed out the tic tacs. Some were green. Those are green beans...have those?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27