Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Seven and Summer!

 
Where does the time go?
Kaderick is 7 months old. He loves mommy, especially between the hours of 9pm and 8am. Last month I said 8pm-8am, so maybe we are making slow progress. Ha!
 
Daddy and sisters are really fun to play with and he loves to convince Kayla to hold him for his naps. I'm not sure who likes that the most, Kade who gets snuggled for an hour and a half or Kayla who gets to read for that time.
 
 
The girls have so much fun playing with my old Barbies, so it's been extra fun for daddy to pull out his old Tonka truck complete with Tex and Red for Kade (and daddy) to play with.
 
Kaderick is doing a little better in the way of solid foods--he might make it through a whole (small jar) a day now. Not that it matters. When you are 20+ pounds at 7 months, I think you are healthy enough.
He was just about to take off and crawl--he was scooting everywhere--when he figured out that he could also pull himself up on his own two feet.

 
 
Now THAT is fun, and he is SO proud!
 
Otherwise, our summer is going great and WAY too fast! We saw the school supplies out at Walmart already! Ugh! We've kept busy with our garden, but not done any real canning or preserving yet. I suppose all that will be ready to do about the same time we start back to school. I'm wondering how I will ever manage--but know that it will become routine eventually. Meanwhile, we will enjoy one day at a time.

 
Thanks for stopping by, I still LOVE your comments.
Everyone says "HI!"
The kids, the hubby,
The DOG
and I!


1 comments:

Pamela

Such a cutie. And wow...7 mths and standing on his own.

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27