We had a few really nice spring days, and then winter came back! We are working hard and fast trying to complete school on track. We got a little bit behind when baby Kaderick was born, but overall we are doing good. I'm looking forward to summer and a break from teaching. We have lots of gardening and yard work to commence and immediately take the place of school. Little Boy Blue will soon be four months old and his littlest big sister four years old. Little man is over 16 pounds and still a pretty good baby. He may be slightly spoiled, as he now likes to nap in someone's arms. Preferably mommy or biggest sister. Most of the time, he sleeps well at night for which I am so thankful! If you remember my Kaite, you know I do not take this blessing for granted!
He is such a big boy! It does not seem like he ever was a tiny baby though.
Kaite wanted him to ride with her on Blueberry. "Blueberry is bery gentle," she said.
We recently got a box of handy-downs from a friend. Kaite wanted to wear something from the box, so we let her wear the smallest item. A jumper. Evidently she did not remember wearing jumpers and she got a little comfused. She said she was wearing a new "roper!"
Kammy was reading about freedom ect the other day and she said, "Too bad freedom is in a cage!" Very apropriate thinking for this day in which we live, huh?
On one of those nice spring days where the temps were in the upper 60's Kammy told me that she was hotter than a worm in saddle making season. I'm not sure what that means, but I thought it was sort of funny.
Daddy was trying to come up with a good way to illustrate the meaning of invincible, but before he could explain it, Kammy said, "It means too tough to ever get past!"
On March 31st, the day before April Fools, Kammy wondered if we had to have school the next day since it was going to be a holiday?
I was painting an old crate one morning and Kammy said, "I wonder why you like old things so much? Maybe it is because you are more used to them--like they are more from your time, since you grew up before modern times."
One night mommy was especially tired and prayers seem to be taking forever. I guess I sighed because Kammy said, "Oops, God. Gotta go....mommy is getting frustrated!"
Little man got his first haircut the other day. It was a little sad, but his hair was so long that it was always messy.
He sat so good for his cut!
Quite a bit of hair cut off for a 3 and a half month old!
All done! He seemed to feel pretty good! =)

6 comments:
Your kids say the cutest things. Little Kaderick looks good with his big boy hair cut.
Your kids say the funniest things, I enjoy reading them. Your baby is adorable with his new haircut! You have such a sweet family.
Have a good week, Cindy
Your little man is the cutest thing! It's sad when we have to start cutting their hair :( You're lucky that he let you use clippers! Weston is too ticklish or something - clippers makes him shrug his shoulders way up and he gets the giggles, so I have to do it all with scissors, which isn't always fun... He looks so cute with his big boy cut. I'm so glad he sleeps good for you!
Love your little man. He's so cute and getting so big.
Thanks for all of your nice comments. Phillip is still working on our west deputation tour. When he knows where we'll be, I'll post it. I would love to get to meet you too. =)
Enjoyed seeing all of your fun pics, and laughing at your kids' cute comments.
Jesus is giving us a good deputation. I'm pretty tired (we arrived in N.C. at 1:45 AM last night =) but we are having a nice time.
Blessings,
~Heather~
Adorable -- all of them. When my brother was giving my nephew his first hair cut they gave him a sucker to keep him still. Not a good idea because it was covered in hair by the time they were finished.
Your kids' sayings made me laugh!! I really enjoy your blog.
Post a Comment