Sunday, April 14, 2013

Four months old, Friends, and more!

 
 
 
Kaderick
4 months old
 

 
Kaderick with a friend.

 
These pictures never fail to make me smile.

 
I can only imagine what they must be thinking/saying in their own little language.

 
Kammy at her "Riding Lesson"
She is learning more about horses and how to love and care for them. Oh, wait....just how to care for them....she has the loving part down.

 
My little almost 4 year old.



4 comments:

Pamela

Those friend pictures are precious. How awesome that you are able to give Kammie horse riding lessons. I can just imagine her joy.

Brittany

Cute pics! I can't believe how long Kammy's hair is - beautiful!!

Cindy

Your little Kaderick is SO CUTE! Your photos all make me smile, especially the ones of Kaderick and his friend, very sweet.
Hugs, Cindy

Anonymous

It's going to be end of mine day, except before ending I am reading this wonderful piece of writing to increase my know-how.

Here is my web site :: Healthy Diet Plans

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27