Friday, February 15, 2013

My lovies!

 
I made my lovies a pinteresting valentines! The chalkboard printable was from pinterest, as was the idea for hubby's valentine.
 
 
He likes the powdered donut holes, so I used this fun idea.
 
 
We also made the valentine fudge from pinterest again this year. We did two batches and sent one to work with the hubs for sharing. I love how simple it is. Just one bag of white chocolate chips and one tub of strawberry frosting. I couldn't find the frosting this year, so I just used vanilla and added a but of strawberry flavoring and a touch of red food color. It worked great!

 
We also had the crock pot cheeseburger soup from pinterest (it's become a favorite at our house!) and the knock-off for Outback's brown bread. I even made honey butter to go with it. The layered jello was also a pinterest recipe. It turned out pretty cute--we cut it in heart-shapes.

 
I enjoyed serving my lovies by candlelight.

 
 
Photobucket





1 comments:

Cindy

Wow, Karen, for a busy mom you really get a lot of extras accomplished. I'm amazed by you!
I love the "Donut" verse.
Hugs, Cindy

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27