Friday, February 22, 2013

Sweet 16!

 
 
 
Yesterday was our Anniversary. 16 sweet years!
 
 
We were so young! 18 and 21!
 
 
I've always heard people talk about how much more you love your spouse as the years go by. It's true. All the little (and big) things you weather together really can serve to deepen and strengthen your relationship if you allow God to use them.
 
 
Rick was able to take the day off yesterday. We had planned to spend some time shooting his new gun, but some unexpected things came up and we ended up doing some less fun things, but still had a nice day--although very busy!

 
16 years, 5 beautiful children and I would do it all all over again!


4 comments:

Tammy

Happy Anniversary! You have a beautiful family. God has blessed you abundantly.

Cindy

Happy Anniversary, dear Karen, you are blessed! Hugs, Cindy

Charity

Happy anniversary!!!

Pamela

You are right, Karen. The love keeps growing. I love to see strong and vibrant marriages. I just had a dear friend's marriage collapse after 30+ years.

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27