Our little man is almost 2 months old! We are enjoying him so much! Just today, he blew out a diaper all down his biggest sister, soiling her shirt, skirt, and even the floor underneath. As we were cleaning him up, he laughed out loud! I think maybe he thought it was funny! =)
Kaite still completely adores him and will get very upset at anyone who calls him a "stinker" or any other name she deems "not nice!" She has a cold and is so careful to "neez" away from him.
The other day she came to me crying because, "Kammy was going to play with me, and now I can't find her!" I asked her what they were going to play, thinking it would give me a clue where to tell her to look for Kammy and she said, "Hide and Seek." LOL.
All our little Valentines....only some of them are getting so big now. Kalli was wearing my shoes last night and informed me that they are now too small for her! Ugh!
Here are pictures of a few of the Valentines we made the other day. I love this one. Thank you pinterest, for all the great inspiration!





4 comments:
They're all getting so big! Cute Valentines - the kiddos as well as the cards ;)
Fun pics, and I really love the top one of your little buddy! =)
Thanx for your sweet comment.
Cute Valentine's.
Have a fun Valentine's day.
~Heather~
Your baby is two months old! It must seem like yesterday that he was born and he laughed out loud already? That's amazing! Your girls are adorable, the big and the little ones, too.
hugs, Cindy
Such sweet valentines. And I loved your special meal. RB and I were in Florida for Valentines Day so we had fun celebrating in a very different way as usual. The "Stick them up" idea is adorable.
Post a Comment