Kaderick was 10lbs 8ounces at his 1 month checkup. He is quite the little chunky guy. he's becoming more alert and enjoys talking with his sisters over playing with his expensive toys.
I love to watch him in the mornings. He always seems so rested (though I don't see how he can be, I sure don't seem rested) and anxious to face a new day. He seems to see everything so fresh and new, which reminds me of how I am to see God's blessings. I'm reminded of the song, "Great is Thy Faithfulness....Morning by morning, new mercies I see....All I have need of thy hand has provided....Great is Thy Faithfulness, Lord unto me!"
Last Sunday Kaite was happily awaiting the blessing of fresh hot rolls. She eats them plain--no butter or jelly.
And here she is being a blessing. She is using Kaderick's dumptruck to haul away a load of night-time diapers. She still is not tired of throwing away diapers or running and getting things for mommy and baby. We haven't detected any jealousy at all on her part.
Kammy at her 7th birthday party. I bet you couldn't guess the theme???
I mentioned before that we have had very cold temps this winter. Well, they are still here. It was zero again this morning. The oldest two girls braved the cold for a walk down towards the creek and took some pictures. The frosty mornings have been beautiful!












3 comments:
Such sweeties! Sounds like Kaderick is quite the growing boy! :)
Mr. Kaderick is just a handsome little fella! I love the update on the girls and the snow picture are fabulous althogh they make me a tidbit jealous! No snow in the forecast here :(
Your photos are all beautiful, Kaderick is getting big very quickly. Your baby girl is adorable and such a good helper, God is good!
You have had very cold temps!
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment