Very quickly sharing a fun little project. We took the envelope from the very first letter Rick wrote to be back in 1994 and printed it real big (on 4 seperate legal-size pieces of paper) and then modpodged it onto a board. I thought it would make a fun "Valentine" decoration. It's up on the plant shelves in the living room, but will probably go in the master bedroom after Valentine's Day.
Since no post is complete without a baby fix, here is the latest. Kaderick will be 6 weeks tomorrow and this picture was taken today. I don't know what he weighs because he doesn't go back to the doctor until 2 months, but I know he's doing okay because he is outgrowing his clothes! He is such a sweetheart! He only rarely really cries and then only for a few minutes. He is usually very easily consoled. He does like attention, but usually gets it before he has a chance to fuss for it. =) Monday, he smiled the first undeniably real smiles. He's done it before, but he kept it up enough yesterday that we can claim it without hesitation. Of course he won't do it for the camera. Not yet, but I will get that soon!


5 comments:
What a great idea..Love that. That little one is absolutely adorable..that hair is the cutest.. You are blessed. Blessing to you !
Life's been busy with our revival and company from the USA last week, so I enjoyed catching up on your blog today. (Thanks for your comment!) Loved the post below. All the winter pics were fun.
And this post was fun too. Cute idea about your husband's first letter to you.
And your baby boy is such a cutie!
I hope you are feeling more like yourself. Still praying for you. =)
Looks like Jesus has worked it out that Brittany from "Painted Parsonage" and I will get to meet in March. It would be fun to someday meet all of y'all, my blogging friends. =)
~Heather~
I love the idea of your envelope. How special. And Kaderick sure does look like he's growing. He's adorable!
I too really love the envelope idea! Thanks for sharing.
Your little Kaderick is cuter than ever!!! He's completely adorable.
Your idea of the envelope is inspiring me to find my hubby's first letters and envelopes and see what I can do with them.
Have a good day. Cindy
Post a Comment