Monday, December 3, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things...

Colgate Optic White.
Hubby bought it quite on accident once when I was too sick to go shopping, but ever since it has been the ONLY toothpaste I will buy/use.
I LOVE the flavor and freshness and I may or may not brush 10 times a day.
 
 
For a girl who never knew what heartburn was, and one who I'm honestly not sure ever tasted a TUM before, these have become my new best friend. I'm a little picky about them though--they must be equate brand, chewable and fruit flavored. Yes, I tried the mint and the berry. Yuck! These are so good, that I could eat them like candy only they are much better than candy.
 
 
Again, sent the hubby to the store....prenatal vitamins were on the list. He knows my love of all things "gummy" and came back with these. I'm allowed 2 a day, so I have one in the morning and one at bedtime. They just might be the best part of waking up and going to bed.
 
Funny the things I like right now. Some of my craving have included McDonald's fruit and yogurt parfaits, plain unflavored pringles, salads, fried eggs and right now, carrot sticks.
 
9 more days!
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Patty Sumner

To funny..... When I was pregnant I craved orange crush and snickers....Since I have discovered gummies in vitamins.. i enjoy taking my vitamins too. I take gummy b12 and vitamin d in gummy form..yummy. BLessings!

The Dickinsons

Cute post! Enjoyed reading about some of your favorite things!

And I forgot to tell you that I love that little Christmas tree tucked into the back of your little red truck in your kitchen Christmas decor. =)

It won't be long...and you'll have baby in your arms. =)
~Heather~

Cindy

Yay!!! Only 8 more days today! I am truly very excited about your baby boy, oh I know I don't really know you, but I feel like I do and I'm very happy for you and your sweet family. Enjoy your "candy".
Hugs, Cindy

Dreamin'

I enjoyed this post!! I have been craving fried eggs... well until I got sick. The med helps, but doesn't fix everything.:) I should try the vit. gummies... I am not a fan of taking the other kind when you feel sick. May even have to try the tooth paste.:) LOL

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27