Your blue decorations are beautiful! I love blue used at Christmas and you've used it beautifully. I'm surprised you have the energy to do it, but I suppose your girls are a big help. Hugs, Cindy
The blue is beautiful. You are amazing to do all your sweet decorating so close to due date. Praying lots for you and the special little boy you are carrying.
I'm staying off facebook for awhile was spending too much time there. Found your blog via holiness.cc. Your house looks beautiful as always this Christmas. Love your old timey stuff. Will be looking forward to pictures of the little guy :)
...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27
About Me
RicKaren
I was born and bred in God's country.... a little Idaho girl. I was a modern day mail-order bride and married the man of my dreams in 1997. We are making our home here in Idaho... a home which has been blessed by the addition of four lovely daughters, and more recently a surprise BLUE package!
Rick works as cash services manager for an armored car company and I am a homemaker, homeschool educator, and mother. Caring for my 'treasures' comes first, but I also love to create...new recipes, photography, and decorating projects are at the top of my list. I love spending time with the family in God's great outdoors...together we picnic, camp, hunt and fish. Once in a while, I even get a chance to read.
We are also endeavoring to serve God together in the ministry. Rick pastors Heritage Holiness Chapel here in the Treasure Valley. We are a small church family but we serve a great, big, wonderful God and are striving to grow in numbers and in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. God is so good to me!
4 comments:
Your blue decorations are beautiful! I love blue used at Christmas and you've used it beautifully. I'm surprised you have the energy to do it, but I suppose your girls are a big help.
Hugs, Cindy
Most BLUE Christmases aren't nice, but yours is LOVELY!!! =) Enjoyed seeing these pics.
And the post above about Santa Paws was too cute! =)
PRAYING LOTS FOR YOU...JUST THIS MORNING!!! Praying that Jesus helps it to be one of your best births!! =)
~Heather~
The blue is beautiful. You are amazing to do all your sweet decorating so close to due date. Praying lots for you and the special little boy you are carrying.
I'm staying off facebook for awhile was spending too much time there. Found your blog via holiness.cc. Your house looks beautiful as always this Christmas. Love your old timey stuff. Will be looking forward to pictures of the little guy :)
Post a Comment