Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving.

If you're waiting for a pretty Thanksgiving post with scrumptious food photos and a list of all the things I am thankful for, keep waiting.
I truly am thankful, and we had a lovely and delicious dinner, but my camera is actually already packed for the hospital trip in 18 days. Smile. The few photos captured here and from my husband's iphone.
 Thanksgiving Day was spent at my parents house. Above was the male entertainment--target practice with bow and arrows.
We played a game with the kids in the afternoon. Some of the "pickle stories" got pretty interesting. This one, I thought was quite appropriate for the day.
This is the only people picture I got--we took one of the family, but it was nothing to write home about.
We have all the Christmas decorating done, but I don't have pictures of everything yet--and may not get them for a while, so I'm sharing a few pics of another little project. Hubby printed off paper signs and cut the wood for me and I mod-podged these little do-da's for our room. They hang near the street sign-coat tree I showed you last week. Idaho is famous for potatoes and the pennzoil of course, comes from Pennslvania.

 Route 62, Pennslvania. Hubby's birthplace. Hwy 19, Idaho. My birthplace.
One more picture just for the fun of it. Kaite is relaxing in her dad-a-cliner while daddy reads a study book. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving and are enjoying this time of Christmas preparation and anticipation. We sure are! I must say, I am more ready for the little event leading up to Christmas, than for the big day itself. Baby was doing great as of Friday and dr says "December 12th if not before."

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27