We're starting to dream new baby dreams here. I always do this with just a little hesitation--so excited, and yet always just a little anxious. I think once you lose a baby, you never take the miracle for granted again--at least it's that way for me.
Anyway, mommy has been doing a little sewing for the little man. I made a new cover for our boppy pillow, a crib blanket and sheet, and two little baby wash clothes and burp clothes.
I love the little forest friends ribbon on the burp clothes. We are doing his room in a little lumberjack/camping theme, and having lots of fun along the way. It's going to be pretty low cost, because we have the furniture, and I am either making or using things we have on hand. I also like that the theme can grow with him, meaning we won't be facing a major re-do in a few years.
I just snapped a couple of pictures of some of his little clothes.
Yes, we are all very excited, but like I've said a million times--ALL babies are miracles and blessings--him being a boy isn't really the cream on the cupcake--maybe the cherry tho! =)


3 comments:
Love all the things you made him. Really cute! I'm still praying for you and baby boy. So excited for you to have a baby around Christmas. So FUN!
Thanks for your sweet comment. Jesus really helped with my ladies Tea party. Tea parties are NOT common here in Colombia, so I think our ladies really ENJOYED going to one and seeing what it was all about! =)
Blessings,
~Heather~
So cute! Looks like you're having fun making a lil guy space :) Little boys are so much fun! (I'm sure girls are, too - but I can't speak from experience there!) I like the lumberjack theme =)
I've been spending some time catching up. Loved the clothesline announcement of the boy. Melanie always had a baby reveal for the grandparents. Always a fun night. I had girls so was surprised when Melanie had boys to find out just how different God makes them. Kicking tires--my girls never thought to do that!
Adored the Barbie story. I hope the next 12 weeks goes fast. I'll be praying for you all!
Post a Comment