I am so excited for you all! Maybe some day we too will be blessed with one of those lil' fellows, but until then Kent will just have to continue enjoying living in a girl's dorm:) Really, Rick must be so thrilled and you must be just a lil' nervous....at least I would be...boys are just so different than girls! I like the name you all picked out, "K" names have such a neat sound to them....must be why I picked a guy named Kent:) Hope all goes well and that the lil' fellow arrives safe and sound. By the way, you look great! Hope you are feeling better.
Oh, Karen, I'm so HAPPY for y'all! Love the pictures of y'all, and the way you announced about your BOY and his name is cute. I'm sure your daughters are thrilled too. Ours were, when our Noah was born. You are looking great. Maybe I am a tad jealous...for when I am as far along as you are, I normally have a large basket ball in front. =)
Thanks for your sweet comment.
I hope you are feeling better each day. Love, ~Heather~
That is so fun! Boys are very different from girls, as you will find out first hand. As you have said many times, though, all babies are miracles and this little man will be a very blessed baby, being born into your beautiful and loving family. Hugs, Cindy
...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27
About Me
RicKaren
I was born and bred in God's country.... a little Idaho girl. I was a modern day mail-order bride and married the man of my dreams in 1997. We are making our home here in Idaho... a home which has been blessed by the addition of four lovely daughters, and more recently a surprise BLUE package!
Rick works as cash services manager for an armored car company and I am a homemaker, homeschool educator, and mother. Caring for my 'treasures' comes first, but I also love to create...new recipes, photography, and decorating projects are at the top of my list. I love spending time with the family in God's great outdoors...together we picnic, camp, hunt and fish. Once in a while, I even get a chance to read.
We are also endeavoring to serve God together in the ministry. Rick pastors Heritage Holiness Chapel here in the Treasure Valley. We are a small church family but we serve a great, big, wonderful God and are striving to grow in numbers and in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. God is so good to me!
6 comments:
Wow! Congratulations! I'm sure this is a surprise! I had three girls in a row then a baby boy. What a fun announcement!
I am so excited for you all! Maybe some day we too will be blessed with one of those lil' fellows, but until then Kent will just have to continue enjoying living in a girl's dorm:)
Really, Rick must be so thrilled and you must be just a lil' nervous....at least I would be...boys are just so different than girls!
I like the name you all picked out, "K" names have such a neat sound to them....must be why I picked a guy named Kent:)
Hope all goes well and that the lil' fellow arrives safe and sound. By the way, you look great! Hope you are feeling better.
YIPPIE!!!
Congratulations! I am wild about the pictures!
Oh, Karen,
I'm so HAPPY for y'all! Love the pictures of y'all, and the way you announced about your BOY and his name is cute. I'm sure your daughters are thrilled too. Ours were, when our Noah was born. You are looking great. Maybe I am a tad jealous...for when I am as far along as you are, I normally have a large basket ball in front. =)
Thanks for your sweet comment.
I hope you are feeling better each day.
Love,
~Heather~
That is so fun! Boys are very different from girls, as you will find out first hand. As you have said many times, though, all babies are miracles and this little man will be a very blessed baby, being born into your beautiful and loving family.
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment