Monday, July 9, 2012

Things I never want to forget.....

Kaite came to me with a blanket asking me to wrap her up and hold her....so I did. She snuggled in close and said, "I knew this was a great idea!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaite was asking Kayla to get her some juice and Kayla was slowly working that way. Kaite wasn't having a lot of patience and Kayla said, "Kaite, you have zero patience!" Kaite said, "Uh-huh! I have horsie patience." It took us a minute to figure it out, but what she was trying to say was, I have hold your horses patience!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One night at supper, we were all finished eating, except for Kammy who didn't like her potato salad. Rick was making her take a few bites and I picked up his iphone to check on my facebook peeps. Kammy says, "How could anyone even think of being on facebook at a time like this!?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few days before Independence Day, Kalli saw a red white and blue crown in the store and said," I really don't feel like it is appropriate to wear a crown on Independence Day because that day represents our freedom from the crown!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaite showing me an owie on her elbow, "Kammy...sniff...Kammy...hiccup...Kammy...sniff, sniff...*hesitation visible on her face* Kammy actually didn't give me this owie. It was 'jus an askident." =) (I think she changed the story somewhere in there and decided to be honest.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Photobucket




2 comments:

Jasmine

Your girls come up with some very cute saying. People told me when me children were really small to write down the cute things they say, but I never did...I'm glad you have done it.

The Dickinsons

Very cute sayings. Enjoyed reading all of them. Enjoyed catching up on your blog. As you probably read on my blog I've been RUNNING lots here recently and haven't had much time to blog hop. The pics of your birthday girl, and your 4th of July celebration were fun. Cute cake.

The Lord helped us as we gave Kimberly an early 15th birthday party (very IMPORTANT birthday here in this culture) last night. I plan to post LOTS of fun pics!

Blessings, and I hope you are feeling some better. You and your baby bump are looking cute.

~Heather~

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27