Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy # 10!

Our bubbly, bouncing Kalli turned 10 on Saturday.

 Love the blue eyes and the dimple!
 She is crazy about butterflies!
 It's hard to believe that tall thin thing is the same little rolly polly fatso who arrived 2 and a half weeks late and shocked us all (doctors included) with her 8.10 weight and 22in length. She arrived screaming and has only closed her mouth briefly since. We love her bubbly spirit tho!
 We picked up the butterfly paper goods at the Dollar Store and added the ribbon and flowers from things we had on hand.
 The original idea for the grape butterfly appetizers came from pinterest, but I must say ours turned out much cuter!
 The cake was a bit of a flop, as the icing slid like crazy, but she was happy with it.
 I think her butterfly sunglasses from a friend just might have been the hit of the party.....
 .....of course there was also the butterfly flip flops, wind-chimes, hair clips, candle, notepad and purse. =) I never knew there were so many butterfly things out there until she requested a butterfly party and we started looking. She also got something she has been asking for a long time--Bell and the Beast Barbies!
 She was a little disappointed at the rain, because she wanted to play outside--but about the time we were ready to play, the sun came out and there was a beautiful rainbow! You should have seen the smile that brought!
 The girls made coffee filter butterflies,
 and after the party, daddy played baseball with his girls.
What a fun day!
Happy Birthday, Kalli!

Photobucket


4 comments:

Brittany

Happy Birthday to Kalli! She looks so cute in her butterfly sunnies ;) Butterflies made for a really cute party! Cake looks yummy, too.

Cindy

Happy Birthday to Kalli! She is as pretty as a butterfly herself. Looks like she had a very fun party!
I hope you're feeling better and able to enjoy life again.
Thank you for your very kind words regarding my daughter, she is doing better. I go home on Thursday, but I've had a very good time here in Idaho, you live in Idaho don't you? Far away from Lewiston, though I'm sure. You call your area God's country, I think that extends to this part, too, it is absolutely beautiful everywhere you look. I love it!!!
Hugs, Cindy
Hugs, Cindy

Unknown

Just found your blog today. Love it! You can find my blog at livinglaughingandloving-sarah.blogspot.com

Pamela

So special. She's a beauty. I'm thankful God hung that rainbow and made it possible for her to play outside.

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27