Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tiny Talk Tuesday

I haven't posted for tiny talk in a while and the comments are stacking up, so here goes....
Kammy: "The ONLY reason I ate ALL the potato chips is so I wouldn't have to hear daddy sneaking out to snack on them in the middle of the night."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kalli: "Why do adults have to act so.....so.....adult-ish?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kalli: "I have a barbie shoe missing and I can tell you who my #1 suspect is.....K.A.I.T.E."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaite: (at 12am and in the middle of mommy & daddy's bed) "Daddy, you be Dondald. I be Mickey. Mommy, who you be?" Mommy: "Oh, Kaite, Mommy is sleepy!" Kaite: "Okay. Like Sleepy in Snow White?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaite had pizza for supper at Kammy's party. Kaite loves pizza, so it was Pizza for breakfast. Pizza for lunch. Then the pizza was gone, so I made ham, potatoes and broccoli for supper the next night. Kaite said, "Get pizza at the door?" (I guess that was her way of asking of we could order for delivery, lol.) Once we convinced her to try the ham, she said, "Mommy is a good bake!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kammy to her sisters: "The older you get, the greater your grandparents get. Probably by the time I we are mommie's age, Papa and Gramma will be our great, great GREAATT grandparents."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kammy: "Mommy, you'll never believe this, but you are better than hot chocolate." (Well, it's not horses, but it's a start. lol)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I was tucking Kammy in bed, the night of her birthday party, she told me thank you for the "wonderful" birthday party. Then she said, "You are the reason it was so special, mommy--you always make things special for us!" That little statement, articulated by a girl of only barely six, melted my heart and made every trying mommy moment worth while. I'm so thankful that this mommy is still here and pray I can stay a very long time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And on that note, many of you have asked for a health update. I try not to talk about it too much--I don't want to complain all the time. I have been doing better recently though. My dr has taken me off ALL my medication and is pushing me more in the direction of more natural health. I do have some heart issues including tachycardia, mitral valve prolapse, and possible POTS (postural orthapedic tachycardia syndrome). They want me medication free for a full month so they can tell exactly where everything is at without the added side effects....then we will talk about possible treatment. I still have strange lumps in all sorts of places where they don't belong, but still nothing major such as cancer showing up so they are trying their best to reassure me. I just pray they are correct.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Cindy

I am praying for you, Karen. First and foremost, I pray that you will live a very long life. I'm so glad that your trust is in God, that will effect your attitude more than anything. Faith in God just has a way of doing that.
Your girls "tiny talk" is just adorable, I love reading what you write about them. I'm sure they are normal, but they seem so sweet and untouched by the world. That's the beauty of home schooling them, isn't it. My daughter is also homeschooling her children. I try to support her in that decision as much as possible, most people that she meets think she's crazy, but I think she's very courageous and putting her children and their welfare before herself. I probably mentioned that to you already, though.
Have a wonderful day, my friend.
Hugs, Cindy

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27