Sunday, December 25, 2011

It was Christmas Eve....

It always makes me a little sad to see Christmas over already. Not sad because the presents are opened and all parties over, but sad because time is moving sooo fast. Sad because my babies are growing up and my parents are growing old. How do you freeze time? Because I want to stay right here. Forever.


Kaite loved reading Grandma's Christmas cards yesterday. It was the sweetest thing.


Kammy loved her gift. It was a horse, so yeah!


Kaite STIRRED her hot cocoa. I really don't think she even likes it, but I understand...there is something comforting and homey about holding a warm cup on a cool day...sitting around the table visiting about nothing...just being together...


My life has been blessed with some wonderful men! This is a gift I treasure all year. I missed my big brother--he'll always hold a special place in my heart.


No snow to play in, no ice to skate on....this old bathtub/watering hole was the next best thing. :)


Sisters




I hope you all had a lovely Christmas Sabbath. We had a sweet day~simply had "A Wonderful Christmas Time!"



Photobucket

3 comments:

Denise :)

Sweet post ... sweeter memories. You have such a sweet and precious family! How are you feeling -- any better? Merry Christmas to you and yours...and a happy new year, filled with God's goodness. :)

Cindy

You're so cute and funny!
Happy New Year!
Hugs, Cindy

lauralavon

Thoroughly enjoyed this sweet post... and several others as well!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27