Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Flowers and Tiny Talkers

Poor little Kaite had a bad case of the "hip-cuffs" this week. She also had a "head-gate" in her eyeball after she ran into the swing while playing outside.
We've tried to teach the kids to MYOB....so one night last week, there was a discussion going on involving dad, mom, and the big sister. Kalli pipes up and says, "I'm thinking I probably shouldn't be listening to this, but my nerves keep sending messages to my brain and I can't really help that!"
http://notbefore7.blogspot.com/2011/10/tiny-talk-tuesday.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NotBefore7+%28Not+Before+7%29

Photobucket

5 comments:

Mary@notbefore7

LOL...that happens to me too ;)

Davene Grace

Kalli sounds like a smart girl!!! :)

Crystal

Love them, and your flowers, your little wagon is adorable!

Crystal

Love your new header too!

Anonymous

Karen, your love for the Lord and for your family is so inspiring. Your little princesses are so precious. Please tell Kalli that she can't keep birds from flying over her head but she can keep them from building a nest in her hair. God bless you and your family as you keep inspiring others.<3

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27