
Kammy loves watching "God wake the sun up."
I took Kammy to Target for a pretzel. Gramma usually does that. We started to set down and she said, "This is mine and Gramma's table, but I guess she won't mind you using her chair once.
"The 13 year old apologizing to the 5 year old: "I'm sorry for calling you a brat...you just frustrate me so bad sometimes." The 5 year old's reply: "No bother to me. Anytime you need to get frustrated at someone, you can do it at me and I'll just keep on ignoring it!"
Kaite: "I have a head-gate." (I think that was sopposed to be headache.)
Me: "Kaite I don't feel good, can you PLEASE bother someone else?" Kaite: (with a puzzled look on her face, gently reaches out and rubs my leg) "legs feel good."
Kammy: Hey, Kaite! Did you know Jesus is everywhere?" Kaite: (violently shakes head--curls tumble--) "What?!?! Get off my head, God!"
"It's morning. Now eat. said Kaite." (that's ALL in quotes....all said by the same person....Kaite.)


1 comments:
Siblings;) I've got one that drives us bonkers too... learning how to parent graciously...
with constant practice:)
Post a Comment