Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I'm linking up again for tiny talk.
I braided 3 of the girls' hair together the other day~might be a good way to keep track of them. :)
We went on a little family outing over Labor Day. Here Kammy was taking a break and as she said, "putting this day on the memory pages on in brain."
We are crazy busy getting ready to start back to school tomorrow. Some of us are much more excited than others. lol
Kaite is still doing FANTASTIC with her potty training. You can read about it all here.
And then there is also this incident last night....
12:22am. THUMP! The potty chair hits my bad and a little voice says, "What do wif this?"
Um...yeah....I guess she's trained. :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Cindy

Your Kaite is quite a little character. How nice that you could potty train her and all of your girls so quickly. You are one SUPER mom.
I really mean it.
Your girls hair braided together is so pretty, their hair is all pretty much the same shade. Very beautiful! I love long hair, it's so feminine. My grand daughters have long blonde hair, too. Whenever I brush it out I remind them that it is their glory!
Love and hugs, Cindy

In Everything

LOL about your daughter bringing the potty seat to you in the middle of the night... sounds like she's got the hang of it;)

Davene Grace

Putting this day on the memory pages of my brain - I like that! I need to try to do that more often, as I stop and appreciate what I've been blessed with.

Happy TTT! :)

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27