Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to School!

Today is our first day back for the new school year! So far, it has gone great! I am hoping the year continues that way! I got one of my migraines yesterday, so I've been a little sluggish today from the meds last night. Not so with the 4 below...
We are completely enjoying our "new" classroom! It must be conducive to good study habits, because they were done with a days work by 1pm! I KNOW that's not going to last. :)
Here we all are. Even Kaite has her learning "material." Please don't worry--the potty chair insert she is holding is clean. She is just pretty proud of her latest accomplishment, and so am I!
Kaite telling us what she has to do during class.
"Shhh!"
Kammy is my most excited student! She is only 5, but so anxious to learn. Here she is practicing her letters. I heard her quitely saying to herself, "I can do this, I can do this, I can..."

In one corner of our class, we have an old step ladder/bookshelf. I'm lovin' it!
"Each little letter in it's place..."
Kayla~ 8th grade!
Kalli~ 4th grade!
Kammy~ 1st grade!
Mom has a busy year ahead of her, huh?
I think I'll pick up Kammy's chant,
"I can do this, I can do this, I can.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!"

Photobucket

1 comments:

Crystal

I love your schoolroom and the pics are a great idea!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27