I've been seeing a lot of canning jars lately. First up here is an idea I wanted to share with you. I made some chicken and noodles up the other day for a friend who had surgery and wanted to put it in something that she wouldn't have to worry about rushing to return.
The canning jars worked great. I used plastic lids and decorated them with "Get Well" stickers and added some pretty ribbon scraps.Next, we have blackberry jam. The blackberries are from our own bushes and the jam turned out so yummy!
We already tried it on buttered toast.


2 comments:
I love seeing home canned beauties! I don't do much of it anymore but still love it. I like your idea of gifting with non-returnable containers. I will remember that!
Oh my, you've been a busy lady! The canning jar gift holder is a very good idea, I will try to remember that for next time.
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment