I went into Kammy's room the other day to hand some clothes and found this injured horse in her closet. He has recovered quite nicely now, but it was touch and go for a while, what with TWO broken legs!
Kammy kept Grandma and Papa entertained while she was there. She and Grandma were talking about weddings and Kammy wanted to know if Grandma was at mommy's wedding and if so, was she as wrinkled then?
Daddy had a birthday this week so we made him his favorite brownies~I think they might be Kaite's favorite too!
Kaitle loves to be read to. Just today, she wanted Kayla to read the Bible. Kayla read her 72 verses from Nehemiah before she was content.
She is really into the whole girly princess thing. They are learning about "Pocha-Honkus" now and she loves running around the house repeating it over and over.
Kalli (9) made this plaid shirt card for her daddy's birthday. I thought it was quite creative of her!
Be sure to hope over here and read more adorable things the tiny people say.


3 comments:
What a creative shirt. And the brownies look amazing. Can't wait to try them!
Those are so funny! Your kids have great imaginations, don't they.
How cute to see a stuffed horse hanging in a closet;) I love the shirt card, very creative!
Hugs, Cindy
The hanging horse was too much. I was giggling away. Your kids are too precious!!
Post a Comment