I wish Jesus would eat the devil! ~Kammy
"Wait until you hear what kind of a dream I had! I dreamed that Chesnut and Lucy (neighbor's horses) were MINE! It seemed sooo real, too! It was the funnest dream ever! Thank goodness Jesus gave me that dream at least!" ~Kammy
"Rancher (dog), you have to learn to be a good doggie...that's why I "discipline" you is because I love you!" ~Kammy
In the picture above Kayla was choosing a cd from a tote under the bed and taking her time (as usual). Kaite was getting tired, so she laid down on Kayla's back and went to sleep. What a sweet baby! What a good big sister!
In the store the other day, I called a zebra a horse because I thought Kaite would relate better. Well, she looks at me like, "You dumbie!" and says, "Zebra!" Just makes you feel so smart to be put in your place by a 23 month old! :)

5 comments:
Cute quotes. Love that Zebra conversation and the pic of your little one falling asleep on her big sister;) Sweet!
Karen, I love your new picture and spring theme! What cute quotes and pics!! How sweet!
Your kids are so cute! I hope you are able to keep these little saying to look back on when your kids are grown, they are priceless. It will give you something to laugh about in your old age, a zillion years from now!:)
Hugs, Cindy
SEriously - if that is all the Amish do all day, then I can handle that!!!
Love the discipline comment...wonder where she has heard that one :)
I've been sneaking around catching up on you all. The pictures of Katie sleeping on Kayla is so precious. Loved all their cuteness.
You would love my Melanie. The spray paint is her best friend. I'm not sure she's ever spray painted candles. I'll have to share that trick with her.
And your coasters are beautiful. I would never get in too big of a hurry and stack them before they were dry. hohoho. Mrs. Impatient here. I can so see myself doing that. Such a special way to display some of your memories.
Post a Comment